1 lb large strawberries
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened light
1/4 cup powdered stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry.
- Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if necessary
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, stevia, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off.
- Fill the strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- Once strawberries are filled, sprinkle or dip the tops with graham cracker crumbs.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.