- 2 cans (each 13.5 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon za’atar, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 pitas (each 6 inches), cut into 1-inch wedges (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest, plus 2 tablespoons fresh juice
- 1 bunch radishes, cut into 1/4-inch wedges (2 cups)
- 4 mini cucumbers, halved and cut into 1/4-inch slices (3 cups)
- 2 cans (each 7 ounces) stuffed grape leaves, drained and halved
- Fresh mint leaves, for serving
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss chickpeas with 6 tablespoons oil and za’atar. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Roast 15 minutes. Add pitas to sheet, stir to coat, and roast until chickpeas and pitas are crisp, about 10 minutes more.
Meanwhile, stir together yogurt and zest; season with salt and pepper. In a bowl, toss together radishes, cucumbers, lemon juice, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Just before serving, dollop plates with yogurt mixture; top each with cucumber salad, chickpea mixture, and 2 grape leaves. Garnish with mint, more za’atar, and drizzles of oil; serve.